Goals towards End of 2013
Here are some goals I want to finish before 2014…
1. Participate in a competition. And I win! (Dreaming, huh? Let’s do this!)
2. Read the unfinished books. Five and a half books more to go!
3. Finishing my story (at least 50 pages or 100 or finish it… Well, I need to rewrite it couple couple couple times!)
4. Losing weight healthily, so I can wear kids clothes loosely… Then, I can save a lot of money (Stingy mode on). Let’s save money for travel! Travel travel travel! Many times, my friends or friend’s friend and another friends said that marrying a good man and travel together was the best! So… Good man, please be good, so we can travel around the world! :D
5. Eating a slice of cake! It’s been a long time since I haven’t eaten one. Cakeeeeee! Dark chocolate or Tiramisuuu… Yummy!!
6. Doing some sculpting… A surrealism sculpture? Perhaps… Let’s figure it out soon!
7. Planning things ahead… Please, baby, please!
8. To be happy and wealthy with families and friends! Definitely!
9. Feeling young again… Love is all around, lately… Hope I can feel that excitement again… To be a fan or lover and to do some silly, funny embarrassments… In this age? Yup!
10. To have dreams and work hard consistently… Sorry for being inconsistent… Pfft… Let’s hope for the best!